The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration.
There are two versions of the IELTS: the Academic Version and the General Training Version.
• The IELTS Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country.
• The IELTS General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
IELTS encompasses 4 modules like listening skill, reading, writing and speaking skill in English. Band scores are used for each language sub-skill (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
• Regular, Weekend & Crash Courses
• Pre, mid and post assessment
• Comprehensive Study Material
• Experienced Faculty
• Convenient location
• Reasonable Fee
• Excellent results
• IELTS Exam Registration Centre for British Council
The course covers the four skill areas of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing, which directly correspond to the four modules making up the test. Preparatory courses for both General Training and Academic modules are offered.
1. Training in specific test taking skills
2. Opportunities to practise IELTS tasks
3. Practice test under exam conditions
A person who enrols for this course must be reasonably good at listening and speaking. If his or her English is poor, it is recommended that he or she first enrol for Fluent English programme.
20, 40, 60 or 80 hours depending on the competence of the student.